WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Customer Manager to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Based in Bali
- Position available immediately
- 3-5 years experience
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Indonesian and English
- Genuinely excited to help customers.
- Patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- Can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
- Customer feedback is priceless, and the CMs can gather that for Blockchain Zoo– negative or positive.
- Problem-solving capabilities.
- Confident at troubleshooting and investigating by asking around within Blockchain Zoo if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
- Push additional customer leads from existing customers.
- Competitive salary
- Friendly work environment
- Serious position for a long term career with international exposure
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
We urgently need a General manager with criteria :
- The general manager directs and coordinates activities of all BCZ departments, including HR,operations sales, etc, and aids chairperson in formulating and administering organization policies by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers. The GM reports to the BOD and receives long-term goals, objectives, and strategies from BOD, via chairperson.
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Confers with personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance and new product development.
- Oversees project operating reports and resolve operational, implementation and facility (office) problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays and to meet future growth.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Reviews and supports marketing, technical and sales to oversee design concepts with fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide cost reduction, safety, customer requirements and market growth.
- Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain employees or associates requirements to develop new markets.
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures.
- Proposes and finalizes organization-level partnerships with approval of BOD.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Project Management.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Supervisory Responsibility
This role manages and directs staff management in operations, marketing, resourcing, customer strategy, association strategy, and human resources. The role is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of direct reports and for carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws:
- Organizing operations and procedures; approves payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains efficiency by planning and implementing systems, SOPs, and rules.
- Designs and implements policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.