WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Customer Manager to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Based in Bali
- Position available immediately
- 3-5 years experience
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Indonesian and English
- Genuinely excited to help customers.
- Patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- Can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
- Customer feedback is priceless, and the CMs can gather that for Blockchain Zoo– negative or positive.
- Problem-solving capabilities.
- Confident at troubleshooting and investigating by asking around within Blockchain Zoo if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
- Push additional customer leads from existing customers.
- Competitive salary
- Friendly work environment
- Serious position for a long term career with international exposure
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively