Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
We do believe that productivity comes together with peace of mind. Bali provides a great work environment which, admit it, is better than a standing desk.
A copywriter who’s interested in the IT world? A team player who wants to dive into one of the most exciting new industries? We would love to have you with us!
– Experienced writer and editor with impeccable grammar and concise, conversational writing style.
– Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
– Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to details.
– Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
– Excellent writing skills in English.
– Quick learner with an ability to assimilate complex concepts and explain them to others in simple terms.
– Ability to write engaging long-form articles and pithy short copy.
– Knowledge of SEO best practices.
– Ability to accept and incorporate feedback.
– Strong working knowledge of Google Docs formatting and workflow.
– Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail.
– Flexibility to work well independently as well as on a team.
– Knowledge or experience in marketing strategy and writing ad copy is a plus.
– University degree in English, Journalism, Communications or equivalent preferred.
– Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
– Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
– Create and maintain the information architecture.
– Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
– Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
– Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
– Write and ghostwrite long-form articles on technical and business subjects for industry publications.
– Act as editor-in-chief of company blog and newsletter: Develop ideas, edit and format posts for publication.
– Optimize SEO for all published content.
– Adapt voice to different publications and audiences.
– Work closely with graphic designers on sales collateral, social media posts, and marketing emails.
– Interview subject-matter experts and clients to create articles and case studies.
– Liaison with editors and pitch article ideas.
– Write event descriptions and speaker bios.
– Strategize and manage content calendar.
– Experience with WordPress and Google Slides.
– Drive for technology problem solving.
– Familiar with Enterprise Content Management.
– Experience in Cloud Computing and Electronic Document Management.
– HubSpot experience.