Getting Started with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies Workshop #January
Getting Started with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies Workshop
Are you interested in learning about the first blockchain implementation: Cryptocurrencies?
Bitcoin is the first blockchain technology, and it proposes a very different way of issuing money into an economy and sending information to each other without having to go through intermediaries. This allows for a level of transparency and security never before seen in the history of finance.
Join this 3-hour hands-on workshop where you will:
- Learn the basics of blockchain technologies and their wide variety of applications in the real world.
- Create your Blockchain Wallet so that you can start receiving, storing, and sending cryptocurrencies worldwide.
- Buy your first bitcoin or ethereum tokens safely.*
The world is taking notice. The value of the blockchain ecosystem is in the hundreds of billions of dollars, and financial institutions are quickly working to adopt this new technology into their systems.
During this practical workshop, you will also:
- Upgrade your computer skills to a high level of security.
- Get to understand the theory, technology, and how it works.
- Enter the new digital economy of the future.
Registration and payment in advance are required so we can make sure we have enough space.
* Pre-requisite being, you already have a cryptocurrency account. If you don’t, you can either visit Blockchain Zoo before 23 November, and we will assist you in opening one, or you will learn during the workshop how to open your account so you can do it later.
18 January 2020, 10 AM – 1 PM
Blockchain Zoo, Ubud, Bali
Early Bird ticket:
200.000 IDR (until 11 Jan)
250.000 IDR (12 – 18 Jan)
For Students and Locals:
150.000 IDR (until 18 Jan)
WHERE TO BUY:
The tickets can be purchased at our Blockchain Zoo office in Ubud, everyday between 7 AM – 11 PM.
WHEN THE SALES ENDS:
Please, buy your ticket before 18 January 2020 to reserve your spot for the workshop.
- Please bring your laptop and mobile phone as you will be setting up a cryptocurrency wallet on the computer.
- You should be an experienced computer user.
- You should be open to learning new routines.