Congratulations! You are one step closer to learning about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, as well as becoming the owner of a crypto wallet.
Thank you for registering for the webinar “Getting Started with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies”. We’re excited to connect with you on this online workshop, and help you understand how blockchain and cryptocurrencies work. Get ready for a very practical session!
Next steps, before the webinar starts:
- Join our Telegram and Facebook groups to connect with other blockchainers.
- Download the Zoom app and test your audio, video, and screen sharing feature.
- Keep an eye on your inbox, as we’ll be sending the webinar link <48 hours before the event.
If you have any questions about the webinar, please email our host Rohan at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with him on Telegram (@Rohhaann).
We are looking forward to having you at our workshop soon!
Blockchain Zoo Team
Date and Time
19th June, 3PM – 6PM [UTC+8]
WHAT YOU GET (DEPENDING ON A TICKET TYPE)
- Access to 3-hour hands-on workshop
- Live Q&A with a trainer
- Access to private Telegram & Facebook groups
- Access to the workshop recording for 60 days after the webinar
- Workshop presentation handouts
- Additional study materials
- Please make sure you have the necessary gadgets, i.e., a phone and a computer, as you will be setting up a cryptocurrency wallet on the computer.
- You should be an experienced computer user and open to learning new routines.
- Please make sure that your internet connection is strong enough to let you participate in the webinar without any disturbances.
- We recommend downloading the Zoom app in advance and getting familiar with how the app works.